Carlo Vialu, PT, MBA served as Director of Physical Therapy for the NYC Department of Education, where he oversaw a program with over 700 PTs working in more than 1,500 schools. He is project manager of research on normative data for five mobility tests for school-aged children, & co-founder of www.SeekFreaks.com.
Peggy Morris, OTD, OTR/L, BCP is an OT with 30+ years of peds experience in early intervention, private practice & out-patient, but most of her experience & passion is in school-based practice. She coordinates the post-professional MS and OTD programs & school-based certificate program at Tufts University. She is Board Certified in Pediatrics through the AOTA, and a regular SeekFreaks contributor.
Sue Cecere, PT, MHS is the owner of Sequoia School Based Therapy Solutions, LLC, a consulting company that supports districts, agencies and therapists in the practice of school-based therapy services by providing mentoring, professional development and administrative support. Sue’s career has spanned 25 years in the school based and early intervention practice settings both as a service provider and program administrator. She is an active member of APTA’s Academy of Pediatric Physical Therapy, where she has co-authored several fact sheets on school practice issues and served as its vice president for 8 years.
CLICK BELOW FOR DETAILS ABOUT EACH WEBINAR
Webinar 1: Determining Need for School-based OT/PT Under IDEA with Carlo Vialu, PT, MBA
Webinar 2: Dosing Concepts in School-based Practice with Sue Cecere, PT, MHS
Webinar 3: Dosing Tools in School-based Practice with Sue Cecere, PT, MHS
Webinar 4: Evidence-based Practices for Indirect and Direct Services with Peggy Morris, OTD, OTR/L, BCP
A Total of 6 Hours of CE
- Apply EBP, LLC is an approved provider of CEUs for PTs and PTAs in IL, NY, and for OTs and OTAs in IN, IL, and by AOTA (See AOTA Imprimatur under each webinar for approval details).
- These webinars are approved for PTs and PTAs in AR, CA and TX (Approval #s 74166TX, 74212TX, 74165TX and 74167TX).
- This bundle is approved for PTs and PTAs in MD for 0.6 CEUs (email us after you complete all 4 courses for your MD-specific certificate).
- These OT state boards accept approval by AOTA, other state boards or associations: AL, AK, AR, DE, DC, FL, IL, IN, KY, LA, MD, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OR, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VT, VA, WI and DC.
- These PT state boards accept approval by other states boards, other state associations, or AOTA: AK, AZ, DE, FL, HI, IN, KY, MI, MT, NC, ND, OR, PA, RI, SD, TN, UT, VT, VA, WI, WY and DC.
- These states do not require pre-approval of courses or have no CE requirements for OTs and OTAs: AZ, CA, CO, CT, GA, HI, ID, IA, KS, ME, MA, NE, NJ, UT, WA, WV and WY.
- These states do not require pre-approval of courses or have no CE requirements for PTs and PTAs: AL, CO, CT, GA, IA, KS, ME, MA, MO, NE, NH, and WA.
- If you would like to obtain CEUs for another state, please email us.
- For each webinar, learners must watch the video and complete course requirements, including scoring 70% or higher in the post-test to receive a certificate. Five (5) post-test retakes are allowed; if you exceed this limit, please email us.
- You will have access to this course for at least 60 days.
- There is no cancellation once course is purchased. Please email us if you have any questions.
Apply EBP, LLC abide by all provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Apply EBP, LLC is committed to equal educational access for individuals with disabilities. Apply EBP, LLC does not discriminate against any individuals with disabilities from registering or attending any of our courses. We work closely with venues to ensure that facilities utilized are accessible. Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to contact us via email or phone (646-269-9039) with requests for accommodations. Apply EBP, LLC will make every effort to provide reasonable accommodations.