INSTRUCTOR: Peggy Morris, OTD, OTR/L, BCP is an OT with 30+ years of peds experience in early intervention, private practice & out-patient, but most of her experience & passion is in school-based practice. She coordinates the post-professional MS and OTD programs & school-based certificate program at Tufts University. She is Board Certified in Pediatrics through the AOTA, and a regular SeekFreaks contributor.
AUDIENCE: OTs, PTs, OTAs, PTAs, SLPs and Educators
EDUCATIONAL LEVEL: Intermediate
At the completion of the course, the learner is expected to:
- Select a participation-based/ occupation-based goal on a given case scenario
- Determine 2 strategies for creating a simple data collection system for a goal
- Use the analysis of client data for clinical decision-making, given graphed data of a case scenario
- Creating Participation-based/ Occupation-based Goals that Are Easy to Monitor
- A Stress-free Data Collection System and Decision-making Tool to Continue or Modify Services or Goals
- Post-test: 10-item multiple choice. 70% correct answers required to receive a certificate
1.5 continuing education hours of training are awarded to learners who complete this course.
- Apply EBP, LLC is an approved provider of CEUs for PTs and PTAs in IL, NY; and for OTs and OTAs in IN, IL, NY, and AOTA (see imprimatur below for details).